Prescriptions for teeth whitening with tablets of activated charcoal are sufficient. The easiest way is to mix them with water, and then get the gruel into your teeth. It is more convenient to do this with a finger pad, but it is also possible to brush, only its pile should be soft. In all cases, already used powdered powder, because it dissolves more quickly.
Here are some interesting whitening recipes:
- Combine the coal with the paste (preferably with a cleaning, but not with a rough abrasive). Cleaning of the teeth is carried out according to the standard scheme;
- Cleaning powder effectively combines with a decoction of the bark of an oak. It is known that it has a good effect on the gums, but also further clarifies the enamel (for example, as tea tree oil);
- Dilute the remedy to the state of the paste, add to it 3 drops of lemon juice. The prescription is not suitable if the sensitivity of the teeth is increased;
- A combination of soda and coal will clean the crowns from the plaque literally “to the creak.” Take the powders in equal amounts, mix with the liquid and smoothly rub your teeth. Purification is very aggressive, so it is suitable only for one-time emergency use;
- Together with honey, the charcoal powder has a softer detergent action. In addition, it will disinfect, strengthen the gums and reduce sensitivity.
When there is no time to apply any of the above recipes, it is enough to chew 1-2 tablets in your mouth, trying to gnaw out pieces in different parts of the mouth. Do not forget that the activated organic charcoal teeth whitening starts only when it comes into contact with water, so before the procedure and after it, the mouth is rinsed with warm liquid.
If there was bleeding, add 1 tablespoon to the glass. l. hydrogen peroxide. The product will quickly disinfect wounds and stop the blood, but use it only after cleaning the mouth of the coal. It is strictly forbidden to ingest such a conditioner! Mucous at the end of the procedure should be rinsed with ordinary boiled water.
How to reduce the risk of damage to the enamel?
Activated charcoal is still a strong abrasive, so frequent hobby for this method of bleaching threatens to turn into harm to tooth enamel. In order then not to deal with the restoration of enamel, you need to use the following tips:
- Do not exclude from the daily routine standard care: mouth rinsing, cleaning, dental floss;
- The powder is ground to fine dust so that large pieces do not scratch the tooth;
- Every day you need to eat solid food;
- After each procedure, the break should be 7-10 days (depending on the degree of sensitivity of the enamel);
- In food include all trace elements, and especially phosphorus and calcium;
- The brush is used with soft bristles or replaced with gauze, cotton, and finger.
When white spots appear, cleanings should be completely stopped, and then go to the dentist. A similar symptom can testify about the initial stage of caries. If, however, dark bands are found on the crowns after the use of activated charcoal, then this is a clear sign of a serious disruption of the integrity of the enamel. If delayed, they will only increase.
Grinded powder in the teeth carefully cleaned with rinses, and from hard-to-reach areas, it is cleaned with a floss. You may also like http://www.baysidefamilydentist.com/bacteria-mouth-bacteria-mouths/